top of page

Custody/Visitation Modification

Support Modification

Modification of 
Court Orders

Has something changed where you it is no longer feasible to continue following your current custody order?  Do you believe your child support order should be modified due to a major life change?  Has there been a lifestyle change that makes you uncomfortable or concerned about your children when they are with the other parent?  I can discuss these issues with you and help you determine if you may be able to obtain a modification of your current order.

bottom of page